Challenge: Assign a customized record page to a specific Lightning App
- Default for All Users
- Assign the record page to one or more Lightning apps.
NOTE: The Assignments by App column in the Lightning Record Pages related list in the Object Manager to see which Lightning apps each record page is assigned to.
Sample Solution: Assign a customized record page to a specific Lightning App from the Lightning App Builder:
- Enter App Builder in the Quick Find box,
- Optionally you can get the page by following the object manager, object then lightning page
- Click edit next to the Custom Record Page you want to assign
- Click the activation button
- Assigned to App”
- Select Assign page to specific apps if not previously assigned
- Select Change the apps that this custom page is assigned to if the app was previously assigned to an app –
- Enable the Checkbox next to the app the page is to be assigned.
- Click Next
- Click Save